Thursday 22 October 2009

Hiya :)

Hiya.

Im not sure if you have come to this from my old blog or just found me randomly so for those of you who dont no heres just a quick writen intro for you :)

  • Im lucy
  • Im 19yr old
  • Im 19 weeks pregnant and am due 16th march 2010.
  • This is my 1st baby :)
  • I dont no what sex the baby is until next week.
  • Me and my other half have been together 5years
  • Im a qualified beauty therapist

I used to have a beauty/random blog and when i found out i was pregnant started to do random baby blog updateson there, but from watching a few youtube baby vlogs ive been motivated to do a whole seperate baby blog and post youtube videos of me rambling on on here :)
(cross your fingers it works!!)

So thats just a quick intro, if you want to no more just let me know.
Let me know what you think

Lu x

6 comments:

  1. Hey hunny.. great idea. Im a mum of 2 myself so I love reading about people pregnancys and offering advice if I can.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I follow your other blog...I found out a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant too!! So, I have random updates on my blog but I've only got 9 followers so I don't think they mind! :) I'm now almost 10 weeks along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to your posts and vids - I'm planning to be a mummy at some point soon myself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea :) I'm due 3 days after you :D How exciting. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww looking forward to seeing the posts and videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls im off to film my long awaited video now. Il explain in it why its took so long x x
    thanks so much for your suport x x

    ReplyDelete